home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 23 November 2017

Custom Felt Dogs

I've been really busy recently making custom felt dogs. It's really exciting how popular they are.
I get a lot of my orders through my Etsy shop, but I also posted about them on Facebook and a few of my friends shared the post which has brought in some orders too.

Here are some of the dogs I've made.

I've found that French Bulldogs are definitely the most popular dog at the moment. I've sold quite a few of my standard ones, and had lots of orders for custom ones.


The dogs that I think turn out the best are ones with high contrast features, like this Dachshund.

I've had orders come from all over. From as close as my work place, to other countries like America, and Sweden - where this labrador is from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...