home aboutme myart books shop

Saturday 30 September 2017

Pickle Rick


Do any of you watch Rick and Morty? It's a cartoon on Netflix and it's pretty random. For example, in one episode one of the main characters turns himself into a pickle! My boyfriend is a big fan of the show so I thought he'd enjoy the fact I decided to make Pickle Rick out of felt, as a break from churning out felt dogs




I tried to make it as close to the cartoon image as possible, which meant doing things like stitching black around the features to match the black outlines of the drawing.
I decided to list it on my Etsy shop in case anyone was interested and it sold within a few days, so maybe now I'll make a few more Pickle Ricks.

Making a felt pickle reminded me of the other random things I've created out of felt, like this felt syringe.

 And this single slice of felt pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...