home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 5 March 2017

This Week I...

 ...got my hair cut!
Since my last hair cut was three years ago this was kind of a big deal. During those 3 years I finally moved out of my parents house which meant I had to find somewhere to get my hair cut in my new town. I did thorough research and was happy with the place I decided on. A small, independent salon whose owner came with great reviews. She did a great job and discussed with me at the start which style would work best, although, word to all hairdressers; don't carry on the conversation whilst you're using the hair dryer. That can just be our quiet time, ok?



















Like my last few hair cuts I will again be donating my hair to the Little Princess Trust. When I get around to posting it that is, for now it's just in a plastic bag on my kitchen table, creeping out my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...