home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 27 September 2016

This Week I...

...went to my friend Lizzi's Hen Do in Edinburgh!
It was a pretty packed weekend with lots of fun activities.


First up was a cocktail making masterclass at Revolution. The class is made for hen parties and was really fun. Our barman James even made sure to include non-drinker me and Lizzi's pregnant sister. Non-alcoholic strawberry woo-woo = yum! 


On Sunday, after a night of karaoke, we had a much needed spa day. I had my first proper massage which I found to be part relaxing, part torture. 

After the spa we headed to a hotel for afternoon tea. The food was amazing and there was so much of it! This photo only shows half of what we had. Little smoked salmon bagels, warm scones, sticky toffee cake. And it wasn't miniature portions like regular afternoon teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...