home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 3 July 2016

This Week I...

As I mentioned, this week was our end of year art exhibition at work, showing the GCSE and A level work of our art students. Tuesday evening was the private view during which the art teachers presented me with a bunch of flowers to thank me for my hard work in putting the exhibition. Just doing my job guys.
As I don't own a vase I had to improvise and put the flowers in a tupperware box.


And in other flat improvement news I put together this mail organiser so I can stop cluttering up my table. It's just three cardboard folders stapled together and hung to the wall. I labels the pockets 'my mail', 'junk', and 'not my mail' as I'm still getting post from previous tenants of the flat. I've got to say, I'm pretty chuffed with this quick but very useful addition.

1 comment:

  1. Great mail solution - now you just need some metallic sharpies to jazz it up ;)

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...