home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 1 November 2015

This Week I...

...went to London for my last dentist appointment with my fancy dentist.
I also stayed over at my sister's and we went to a pub quiz which we came 3rd in, though I contributed nothing but morale.

I've had a week off work as it's half term so I've had lots of crafting time. And lots of time to watching Grey's Anatomy. And I mean a lot. I think I've got through about a season and half in one week.

All that crafting was preparation for the Garden House Hospice Craft Fair. This is my third year of doing this fair and it was my best yet. Mostly because people love those minions. Great idea Mum!

What did you get up to this week?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a great fair! I absolutely love your minion plushies!! Seriously envious of your crafting skills :D

    www.deasynoel.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...