home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 20 July 2014

This Week I...



...had my birthday!
My sisters both gave me t-shirts, completely coincidentally, which are so awesome!
This was the first time I've been working on my birthday (womp womp), and I made sure to bring in treats for the staff room.
No cool birthday cake this year, but I highly recommend you check out all my previous ones if you haven't seen them - herehereherehere and here.


Also this week my friend got a new job and we celebrated with cake. I made her this card to acknowledge her new position. The phrase popped in to my head and then I couldn't not put it on a card!


On Saturday I took the kids art club at the Letchworth Arts Centre where we made the scratch art. Whilst the black paint was drying one of the girls drew a picture of me. Blonde hair and tiny waist? I'll take it.

What did you get up to this week?
Wednesday is my last day at work before the summer holidays!
Who's summer has started already?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...