home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Dominoes

At the Scrap Store on Saturday I spotted some random dominoes. I pointed them out to my Mum and said, 'You know what they'd be good for.' She replied, 'Necklaces.'
She knows what's up.

So I got out the tiny drill and made two holes in the corners. I added jump rings and a chain.
Simple as.

For the second one I found some gemstone and was happy to find out that they were the exact same size as the dots on the domino, so I glued them in place for a bit of bling.

Which way round to you prefer the domino? Landscape?

Or portrait?
Bling or no bling?

I picked up a few dominoes so I'm also thinking brooches and keyrings and even a double ring.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh cool :) I like the landscape one without the bling ! Great ideas !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...