home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 13 April 2014

This Week I...

On Tuesday my parents and I hit up 5 beaches along the north Norfolk coast so that I could take photos from which to paint from. In fact all three of us took our cameras and got snappy.
We took photos at 4 beaches. The fifth was all about 2p machines and cake.

It was pretty cold and the wind was brutal. But the less than perfect weather made for more interesting photos. You could look one way and see a bright blue sky, then turn the other and see dark, grey clouds. 

And I got a new Facebook profile picture out of it. Thanks Dad!

Also this week I taught a couple of Easter art classes at the Letchworth Arts Centre which included making bunnies out of clay!

How was your week? Are those of you who benefit from the Easter school holidays enjoying it?

1 comment:

  1. I loooove that profile pic. So cute! Your haircut is adorable, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...