home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 30 January 2014

Painting: Malvern Hills

Having four days off in a row is perfect for doing a big painting, which is just what I did this past week.
This painting is based on a photo taken on lasts year's camping trip during a walk on the Malvern hills.



I thought it would be fun to record some of my process and present it at high speed.
Here's two hours in two minutes.

And here's how those figures ended up.

I'm really pleased with how this painting turned out, and I'm currently searching through my photos for inspiration for the next one.

2 comments:

  1. That is so amazing ! I can't even say anything more ! Too good to be true, yet it is true ! Ahhhh

    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous painting! I have not painted in so long, but I've been tempted to pick up watercolors again. You're inspiring me:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...