home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 14 March 2013

Colour Me Magnets

I have a new thing that I made and am really excited about!

Magnets that you colour in!
I love colouring in!

I've used the same magnetic paper that I made the gangsta words with, and it turns out felt tip pens draw splendidly on it.

So far I have two sets; cupcakes and teacups.
If they take off then I'll make more. I'm thinking dinosaurs...

I'm really proud of the packaging too.
I now want to print on everything other than plain white copy paper.

These magnets are of course available from my Etsy shop; cupcakes and teacups.

2 comments:

  1. I like the post... thanks for sharing this amusing blog.
    best baby toys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those teacups are just TOO cute. I imagine they'd be great party favors for a little one's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...