home aboutme myart books shop

Monday 31 October 2011

Fun and delicious!

Want a snack that is both delicious and entertaining?

Then go for breadsticks and chocolate spread!
Why?

Because it looks like little people with awesome hair-dos!
(Minus the faces. I added those on the computer)

When I eat this in front of people they all look at me strangely because I giggle to myself before each bite.



This one is my favourite.
Possibly because it meant a lot of Nutella.

And then just for funsies...
Photobucket

But of course, don't get too attached to these little people...

...because you do bite off their heads.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahah :L this post made me giggle! I love this. Thanks so much, you just made my night ;D

    Saraah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. U are so funny. I'm gonna smile every time I eat that. I love you blog! U are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative! nutella is divine delight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...