home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 16 January 2011

Taylor Swift Wooden Doll

I still had another wooden person photo holder leftover from when I made this elf, so I decided to make a Taylor Swift! Cos y'all know I love me some Taylor.
I use it to hold my Taylor Swift concert ticket from a few years ago.


I was going for this look:


Not bad, right?
I cut out a little guitar shape which I covered in glitter and attached to the body which I'd painted to match this famous outfit.
For the hair I used little pieces of yellow wool which, when I pulled them apart, created thinner, curly strands. It's what inspired the whole thing really.


Has anyone else got Speak Now? I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love Speak Now! And Taylor! and your little Taylor! and i'm not even a country music fan.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...